Having a problem in CalSNAP? Check below to see if any of the following tips can help to resolve the issue
When clicking on a link, I am taken to a login page when using Safari.
There is a privacy setting for Safari (on both the computer and iOS devices) that blocks certain types of data during the login redirection. In order to allow the login credentials to go through, cross-site tracking needs to be disabled.
In the desktop Safari browser
- Go to the Safari button in the upper-righthand corner.
- Open Preferences > Privacy.
- Uncheck the checkbox for the Prevent cross-site tracking setting.
On mobile iOS devices
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section.
- Toggle the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking setting to off.